"We have worked with Rob on many occasions as sound designer and editor and it has been an extremely positive experience on all occasions. He is efficient, creative and has great attention to detail. He always understood the tone we were trying to convey with our films and TV shows perfectly and we look forward to working with him as sound designer on many more occasions again in the future."
- Ruth Treacy (Producer - The Lodgers; Director - Mini Moguls, Spooky Stakeout)
"Rob was a pleasure to have work on our production. Even when we were up against tight deadlines he maintained delivery of high-quality sound mixes with absolute professionalism."
- Hilary Johnson (Producer - The Day I Should Had Died, Teens Who Kill)
"Working with Rob has always been a great experience. He has a natural talent for sound design and his attention to detail really elevates the scenes we have worked on together."
- Conor McMahon (Director - From The Dark; Editor - Spooky Stakeout, Miss Mogul)
"Rob's approach is polished, meticulously careful, and of the highest sonic quality. He's a very trustworthy guy and a pleasure to work with: a great asset for any producer or content provider!"
- Cathal Kenna (Director - For Molly)
"Rob is a pleasure to work with. His work is of the highest quality and his capacity to work above and beyond the brief meant we got more than we asked for. Rob was able to work with us end to end on our productions, which gave us the extra confidence that we were in safe hands throughout."
- Garry McHugh (Producer - Children & Animals; Director of the National Youth Film School)
"I was fortunate enough to work with Rob on two projects; his professionalism, experience and performance were exemplary on both occasions. I would highly recommend anyone to avail of his demonstrable talents. He'll get the job done to an excellent standard on any piece he's working on."
- Fergal Costello (Director - Brain in Gear, Republic of Telly)